Sunday 10 January 2016

Slouchy Hat!

So on my last post, I said I was looking forward to telling you what I was working on... Well, it didn't turn out very well, who knew you're actually supposed to use the same type of yarn the tutorial says to! ;) So once I get the correct yarn, I will show you.

Anyways, I worked on my first slouchy hat which I think turned out pretty well. I got the pattern here.




I found this post on Pinterest about topics for blogs so I figured at the end of each of my blogs, I'll answer one of the topics and then you can get to know me a bit better. Today's topic is "List 10 things that make you happy"
  1. My Family
  2. My boyfriend
  3. Animals
  4. Crocheting
  5. Reading
  6. "Friends" (the show)
  7. Animals again
    1. Especially bunnies, puppies and baby elephants
  8. Shopping - especially for yarn and clothes ;)
  9. Colouring - I have one of those awesome adult colouring books - Thanks Ashley!
  10. Warm, Sunny Days!
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment