Tuesday 26 January 2016

I am Disney Obsessed!

Last week, when I posted about the newborn Mickey and Minnie hats, my niece Madison asked me to make one her size. I thought, sure that will be easy, just add a few rows here and there. So I did that... and it turned out like this...
Nothing like it was supposed to. So I set it aside for a few days and did some research. I found a great pin on Pinterest that showed the basic principals of making hats for different sizes, so I adapted it to the Minnie Mouse one for Madison. I think it turned out pretty well!
The hardest part was trying to get the ears and the bow to the correct size for the hat. I hope she likes it!

I have also been working on a Mickey Mouse blanket. It will have red, yellow, black and white squares. So far I only have made two red ones (I will need 4 of each colour). I found the awesome pattern on here on Ravelry
It will take awhile since each one of these takes about 3 hours, but its a really fun pattern! I just love the bobble stitch. I want to make a Winnie the Pooh Blanket with some bobble stitches in it soon. 

Topic to end: "A photo of an animal you would like as a pet". This is a VERY difficult choice, but I'll narrow it down to two. One that I know I'll never get to have is an otter. 
I am completely obsessed with these animals. They are absolutely adorable and hilarious. The other animal I would like is another bunny. I've had 3 growing up and they are just so cute. I love their big fluffy feet!


Thanks for reading!

P.S. There is only one month left until "Fuller House" premieres! 

No comments:

Post a Comment