Friday 8 January 2016

Yarn Storage!

I am so excited to share with you my new purchase/yarn storage. I had seen on the internet somewhere of using a closet shoe organizer to organize your yarn. I thought that was absolutely genius! This week, Giant Tiger had shoe organizers on sale, so I went and purchased one. When I got there, I saw they had sweater organizers as well, which are a bit bigger.

I couldn't wait to get home to try it out. There is even a drawer on the bottom to keep yarn labels and books! 

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this... I am such a yarn/organization nerd!

I said yesterday I would upload some pictures of my two beanies I made. They took about 4 hours to complete but they are really fun and addicting to make. 


I got this pattern here from an excellently described tutorial. She even has a video on YouTube that demonstrates how to make this hat. 

That's all for today! I'm excited to show you what I am working on next. I really hope it turns out well!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment