Monday 18 January 2016

Mickey and Minnie Newborn Hats

I know its been a few days since I last posted, I just could not get into the crocheting mood for some reason! I even went to Michael's and bought yarn that was hugely on sale and I still couldn't get in the mood.

Last week, I made these adorable Mickey and Minnie infant hats and wanted to add buttons to them, like in the tutorial. I looked all around for white buttons and when I finally found them and started sewing them on, I realized that babies probably shouldn't have buttons on their hats in case one falls off. Anyways, this is the final product. I think they turned out pretty well for my first ones.
I think they are absolutely darling! You can find the pattern here. It's such a well instructed tutorial.

For anyone who knows me, they know how obsessed I am with Disney. Well, my boyfriend wanted to do something special for Christmas, but it took him longer than he expected so I just got it this weekend, and it was well worth the wait. He just did so well with it! It was wood-burned and then stained in different colours.

I have also started working on infant hats to donate to the hospital. They are quick, easy and work up well. I got the pattern here, and while I don't have it quite down to 10 minutes, they still are quick.

Today's ending question is "List 5 Places you would like to visit"

  1. Africa
  2. Rome
  3. Jerusalem
  4. Caribbean
  5. Fiji
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment