Tuesday 29 March 2016

Update!

Wow, its been way too long since I have posted, but, life got busy and changed a lot! I got a new job and moved to Guelph. I'm now working at the hospital and I love it! It's challenging but interesting and I am so thankful for this opportunity. I'm also still working at H&M so two jobs is tiring and having to take the bus is an adventure. 

Also, I got a bunny! Her name is Willamina and she is a Holland Lop. She is absolutely adorable and we love her so much! 

 She loves to cuddle

Here, she knocked over her little house and seemed quite proud of it!

Big bunny feet!

She's just so cute!

Bath time!

She is learning new tricks. She can now stand on command! Sometimes, even without the bribe of a treat!

Nap time!

I haven't been crocheting much since I have been so busy, but I do have a baby blanket I am working on, its just been slow progress.

I have been able to read a lot since I am taking the bus and I just finished "My Sisters Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. I highly recommend the book. It's an interesting read and it definitely makes you think about some ethical questions. I'm going to have to watch the movie now.
Currently, I am reading Perfect Match, also by Jodi Picoult. I haven't gotten too far into it, but so far it's really good. 


I have a few days off so I am hoping to get some crocheting done. I'm also going to attempt to make pickles! We got a huge bunch of dill for the rabbit and I thought it would be a good opportunity to try pickles! I will let you know how they turn out!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment